Thursday, January 20, 2011

Learning Organisation in the Workplace

My Experience in organisation learning involve several companies and schools.
From starting of my educational experience, I was firstly introducing and training on construction software to various companies and government departments. For this training experience, it needed to handle different issues from different organisation and that why I think this course is vital to me. Actually, the training offered by my company is to introduce newly software skills and sharing the new trend of the industry. It is difficult to change people's mindset that they worked for this field for many years and so "Change" concept is vital in my training and "care for old" as well as "courage for new" is what I had done. For introducing the new technology, I previously wrote blogs as well.
So, as also an internal trainer, I also shared my training experience to my colleagues and we will attend regular update training from software developer and we will also get latest technology from internal web resources all around the world.

For experience in teaching in traditional secondary school, there are regular "teacher training day" and regular meeting among colleagues even general talks in sharing experience and methods on how to tackle students disciplinary issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment